Do you desire to learn? To lead a sustainable healthy life? To be more open? To know yourself better? To feel connected and in community? To lead a life of fullfillment and freedom?! To create inner peace and happiness?!
Then A Day of Transformation and Renewal was designed for YOU. This private one day retreat offers the environment and experiences to understand what it truly means to be healthy and fully engage your mind, body and spirit. To learn and adapt skills to free yourself from unserving patterns and develop new self supportive ones. To uncover and discover more layers of you and provide you with the tools to take your new learnings and revelations back into your every day life.
I teamed up with some super talented friends to host you at a beautiful estate home in New Hope to guide you through a day filled with:
- Practices to connect deeper with your self, including journaling (to be gifted upon arrival) and self discovery exercises.
- Guided meditation and breath work to release stress and recenter.
- A Fitness With Rachel signature "Kettlebell Kundalini" workout to tap into your strength and realize your power and potential. This will unlock your mind body connection and provide you with the tools to help you actually hit your physical goals.
- Chef Nicole LaTorre creator of "Eat Clean Org" will prepare a beautiful plant based lunch to nourish your day, along with her cold pressed bottled juices.
- Tami Astorino, self made "vegan" and certified yoga teacher, will engage you in conversation about why plant based nutrition is easy and profound for your energy and self. Tami will also lead a mind body balancing Hatha Yoga class.
- Enjoy peaceful personal time walking the 20 acres of nature or laying by the pool.
- Dive deeper into your life with one on one discovery sessions with Rachel.
- Disconnect from your phone for a day free of distraction and full of inward focus.
Allow this day to hold you in a space to reflect and resolve.
Allow yourself to transform and renew.
Space is filling up fast and limited to the first 14 registrants so SIGN UP HERE NOW!
New Hope is less than 2 hours from NYC and 1 hour north of Philadelphia.
Wish to stay the night?! There are B&B options nearby in the quaint town of New Hope.
Questions or want to chat more about it? Please contact me at Rachel@fitnesswithrachel.com !