This easy to make, delicious dish can be served as an appetizer or even entree. Great for entertaining because each person can have their own stack!
- Tomatoes (large, Jersey or Beefsteak)
- Burrata cheese (or mozzerella)
- Oil + Vinegar
- Cut eggplant in 1/2 – 1 inch slices, salt + pepper and grill 2-3 mins each side.
- Slice tomatoes to desired thickness.
- Layer tomato, cheese, eggplant and repeat. Finish the top off with an end tomato piece for presentation
- Sprinkle with oil and vinegar, salt + pepper and fresh basil if desired.